Random: Number Two.

11:58 PM

1. Today I walked into a door with my head. At a McDonald's. And my head still hurts a little. In my defense, the door was a little tricky. Or maybe I am just that dumb.

2. While at dinner with our very good friends last night, I mistook the name of a Mongolian restaurant in Lafayette, IN for the nickname some women have for their lady parts. Let's just say the name of the restaurant is HuHot. I'll let you fill in the rest with your imagination. PS - I laughed so hard I was actually in tears last night. Yes, I am 8 years old.
 
3. When Erik and I were on our way home from Lafayette today, without our dog, about 20 minutes before we got home I yelled out to her that we were on our way. I would like to blame this on the fact that I walked into a door with my head. However, the sad truth is that I do this quite often in an attempt to annoy my husband. I'm fairly sure it works.

4. I think this random thought was in my last random post but it still remains true: Erik is snoring. Loudly.

5. My dog is afraid of cell phones. And cameras. And beer cans. And pretty much anything you hold in front of her. Weird. She's lucky she's so cute.

6. We have an offer on our house in Lafayette! I'm happy. And sad. More on this in a dedicated post (hopefully) sometime this week. I've started writing it but I haven't felt completely inspired to finish it yet.

7. Our neighbor Terri (in Lafayette) made delicious chocolate cupcakes and gave some to us before we left town today. There is something to be said about awesome neighbors. And awesome cupcakes. Which we ate in the car on the way home.

8. I've decided that I am going to refinish my childhood bedroom set when we move into our new house. It should be an interesting test of my patience.

9. For Lent this year I will be giving up swearing. Erik is giving up coffee. I have a feeling that Erik will be doing more swearing once he gives up coffee. This will probably be the longest 40 days of my life.

10. I got to share my ice water with an adorable little boy today at lunch. He is the adopted son of our friends, is 2 years old and is amazing. Yesterday, I got to share my pickle with an equally adorable 2 year old. I have to say that I'm pretty lucky to have friends that have such cute kids.

11. Ha! I said number two. Again, I am a child.

0 Interesting Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My Instagram