A Dream

6:54 AM

I woke up this morning and I was very tired. I stayed up too late on a school night. Stayed up too late and then had a dream that the Green Bay Packers became Super Bowl Champs. And that Aaron Rodgers became the Super Bowl MVP.

Oh wait, that wasn't a dream....

It was just pure amazingness.


I am a huge football fan. Huge. I have always loved my Packers but in the last few years something within me has changed. I am on the edge of my seat during games. I scream. I yell. I cheer.

I am one of those fans that honestly believes that how loud I cheer affects my boys on the field.

I am one of those people that believes my sister in law and nephew have to go back and switch places to their original seats in order to bring back the good mojo to the game.

I am one of those people that actually took off my NFC Championship t-shirt after the first Packers possession because I was afraid that a Brandstaetter wearing Packers apparel in the comfort of my own home would potentially cause them to lose.

I am one of those people who encouraged my mom and SIL to do a "motivational shot" in the 2nd half to, again, bring back the good mojo. And as a side note, my mom has done a shot whenever the Packers scored a touchdown throughout the playoffs this season. Needless to say, she has gone through a lot of bottles of tequila.

I just thought it was important for you to know that I am one of those fans. And I'm damn proud to be.

Congratulations to the Green Bay Packers for bringing the trophy home. It was amazing to watch. I almost cried. But I was too busy jumping up and down screaming. I am so proud of my boys. They made Wisconsin proud last night.

:)

2 Interesting Thoughts

  1. Don't worry, you're not the only superstitious Packer fan...

    All season long, I had to make sure our Packer flag was flying out on our deck. Tim made fun of me for it and how I felt as if the Packers success was tied to my flag.

    We also wore the same Packers gear throughout the playoffs. Don't worry, I did do laundry once or twice :)

    And of course, the Packers were playing better when I wasn't watching at Melissa's place. So, I was banned to the kitchen, just listening to the game. I felt I had to do my part to boost the Packers to victory. It was worth the sacrifice!

    GO PACK GO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kelly! You made me feel a little less crazy... It's nice to know I'm not the only one!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My Instagram