Grassy-Ass

8:25 PM

That means thank you in Spanish.

I wanted to give a shout out to all you readers out there (aka my awesome Facebook friends) for taking the time to read my silly little pet project of a blog.

I'm pretty much the biggest dork ever. I get uber excited when I see that I have a new comment to read. Or a new follower when I log in to my blogger account. I know, I know. Super cool of me, right?

It really does mean a lot that you take the time to click over and see what new and exciting things I have to share (either about my dog or my husband).

You see, I have this deep dark secret. 

I think writing is cool. Almost as cool as proofreading, if you can believe it. It's something I really enjoy and blogging is something I've aspired to do for a long time and didn't have the guts to do. It's a way for me to express myself and get some of my crazy thoughts down. A good outlet for my sanity, if you will.

So thank you for believing in me. Or at least thank you for humoring me :)

And thank you for coming back to read about my dog. And my husband. And hopefully in the near future, our new house. And a chair I bought from goodwill for 5 smackaroos that I plan to redo and blog about as well.

I big puffy heart you all. And your comments. So keep 'em coming!

3 Interesting Thoughts

  1. Kristin, I love reading your blogs because it keeps me up to date with how you are doing in WISCONSIN! We miss you lots here in lame ole INDIANA but I am very happy that you are doing well up there! Keep the good stories coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is like my Dear Diary...that is the name of my nonexistent blog, my future blog, if you will, that I have wanted to start for the last 3 years. That and Corporate America Stole my Voice.

    Glad you have a healthy writing outlet...you have always loved to write. I thought for sure you would be a journalist.

    Happy Friday Mrs. Brandstaetter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That title is hilarious! Being fake Spanish and all, I'm going to steal that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My Instagram