Random

11:45 PM

1. I wish I knew what I wanted to be when I grow up. I have some ideas. But nothing set in stone yet. Still trying to find that thing I'm passionate about when it comes to my work.

2. I cried today. Pat & Amy (my brother and SIL) had to put their dog Chewie down. He was a great dog. Truly one of the first dogs I ever liked. And it was so sad watching my family (especially my niece and nephew) cry. So yeah, I cried today.

3. I love my husband.  Even if he is snoring right now. He is the sweetest man I've ever met and he makes me smile. Plus, he thinks my new found desire to blog is cute. Or good for me. I can't remember what he said exactly. He also said if I could figure out a way to make money blogging by telling funny stories about him to "go for it." I love my husband.

4. My dog got a bath today. Her tail is even fluffier and cuter than it usually is. Her toys and bed also got baths today, thanks to my mom. I can only imagine that the dog was pissed about everything being so clean.

5. I'm going to a candle party tomorrow. I'm excited to hang out with the girls at said candle party. I just wish I had a house to put some candles in.

6. I miss my house. I love my house. I wish we could pick it up and move it from Indiana. That along with the great friends we made while we lived there.

7. I've been keeping a food diary. I decided that weight watchers and myfitnesspal and all those other sites will not work for me. But I write in my food diary every day. And it truly does hold me accountable for what I'm eating. I've already lost 2 pounds thanks to tracking what I've eaten in the last 2 weeks. Not too shabby if I do say so myself.

8. I want to go to Charleston. I absolutely adore Charleston. It is truly one of my favorite places to visit. A) because its so charming and B) because its the place I thought Erik was going to propose to me. Why that makes it one of my favorite places I couldn't tell you. It just does.

9. I also want to go to Greece. Not because I've been there but because I just think it seems like a beautiful place to visit. And Italy, too. Anyone want to go to Greece & Italy with me?

10. I am obsessed lately with reading home improvement blogs. This is a sign that I need a house. Or a life.

11. I want to see the movie Something Borrowed (based on the book by Emily Giffin). If you haven't read it you really should. And then read Something Blue. And all her other books. They are really good. I should start reading again. Any suggestions on good books you've read and couldn't put down?

2 Interesting Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My Instagram