Stairway to Heaven

8:48 PM

Our stairs were old. And ugly. With nasty brown carpet.

Not to mention the landing of poo-brown tile to match the carpet.

Old.

Ugly.

Brown.

Stairs.

So while I was 5 months pregnant last summer (what can I say I'm a little slow on the ole blog these days), I convinced my husband that we should do this...

No.

More.

Brown.

Or railings.

It wasn't exactly the safest situation for a pregosaur. But I was careful. And I only fell once. And that was after the stairs were done. And I actually fell going up... what can I say, I'm special like that.

Luckily, it wasn't too long until our friend Tim, who happens to be the awesomest guy ever, rebuilt our stairs and railings and increased the height of the drywall so that Erik didn't have to worry about hitting his head every time he came down the stairs.





And, just like that, we had new, beautiful, wood stairs.








And we all lived happily ever after.

Except for that part when I fell going up them. Carrying a lamp that luckily didn't break. While pregnant.

0 Interesting Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My Instagram