Resolutions

9:44 PM

I have been re-reading some of my old blog posts and realize how much I have let my blog go over the last 2 years. Granted, we've had a busy 2 years with selling and buying a house, renovating the crap out of said house and having a baby. But still.

I was reading one of my posts back when I first started blogging and realized that I really do still think writing is cool. And as much as I enjoy using Facebook and Instagram and writing letters to my dear sweet little boy (and will continue to do so since I am not doing an official baby book) I want to get back into writing.

Perhaps its because I stay home all day with an awesome kid and need an outlet for my thoughts. Perhaps its because I am home with said kid and actually have time to decorate my house, come up with projects to work on and make new recipes here and there that I want to share with you. Perhaps its because I am just a nerd that really likes writing. I don't know. But I resolve to start doing it more often.

I plan to start sharing recipes, since I manage to find time to cook. Maybe I'll share more stay at home mom "stuff" like my cloth diapering post. Maybe I will even start participating in some link-ups with other bloggers that I follow. I might even throw some Pinterest inspired projects in. And in general I plan to just blog more. Write more. Share more.

To those of you that have stuck around during my very sporadic posting these last 2 years, thank you. Hopefully I will be able to recapture your interest and entertain you (and myself) along the way.

1 Interesting Thoughts

  1. Looking forward to it! I always enjoy reading your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My Instagram