InstaWrap: February

10:00 AM

My first ever "InstaWrap".

A collection of photos from the month of February and possibly some humorous commentary to accompany them. Yes, you've seen them all before, but not like this. This is on my blog. So it's totally new and exciting.


Stella. Enjoying her sunshine. And the peace and quiet of a sleeping baby.


Our apple orchard in February. I love that we live on 3 acres and have an apple orchard. At least while it's winter and there are no bees swarming the apples that we didn't pick up.


The only thing cuter than baby feet in a bouncy chair? Baby feet in a bouncy chair with shoes on. And corduroy pants. Melts. my. heart.

My adorable little family. I puffy heart my boys.


William's first Valentine. This kid was such a trooper for our little photo shoot. I'll have to show some of the outtakes at some point.

Red velvet cake with homemade (not to be confused with ho-made) buttercream frosting. And in reality it was pink velvet cake because I didn't have a gallon of red food coloring that the recipe called for. And yes, I call Erik "Cute Husband Boy" and have since our honeymoon. I don't even remember why I started doing it but I'm sure it had something to do with annoying him.


The kid. Napping. On me. This almost never happens. So when it does, I let him because he is so sweet. And it gets me out of housework :)


My attempt at getting both my kids ready to take a walk. Stella was super pumped about it. And so was Will. Until we got outside and he realized we were outside and it was cold. Then he got pissed. And then so did Stella because we didn't get to go on the walk I promised her. Unless you count walking 5 steps down the driveway a walk. And yes, I realize that in black & white it looks like I have my son in a prison jumpsuit (thanks, Tim). Just goes to show you that he'd be adorable even in a prison jumpsuit.


Turkey butts. They are not just for Thanksgiving anymore. They are for when someone gives you a gift that you wanted to be sure your son was able to wear at least once before growing out of it. Even if it is in February.


A typical Stella pose. I like to think that she is protecting the house when she does this. But in reality I think she is just enjoying the peace and quiet of being away from her brother. I can't say I blame her. There are some days where i wish I could just go sit out in the snow, too. Love this dog.

0 Interesting Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My Instagram