I am a bad blogger.

10:22 PM

I have so much to update you on since I last posted almost 3 months ago.That's almost as long as it took me to finish my chair project.

But anyway, back to the things I need to update you on.

Like the trip to South Carolina that I surprised the hubs with for his birthday.


Or the rodeo we went to (also in honor of said birthday).

Nice hat, eh?

And the awesome gifts he surprised me with for mine.

Photo credits can be found here, here, here and here.

Or the landscaping that is FINALLY (mostly) done thanks to our friend Zach so that our house doesn't look like the Addams Family house anymore.

This is the before. In case you were wondering.

Or our weekend camping trip to Indiana Dunes State Park with these awesome people...

This picture is actually from Milwaukee... close enough :)

And our master bathroom remodel that is just about complete. Except for the painting and staining that I still have to finish. Ugh. I'm so lazy.

But instead of updating you on all the fun things I've been up to, I've been really busy feeding my newfound addiction...
Go to Pinterest by clicking here.

Yep. My name is Kristin. And I heart pinterest. A lot. Almost as much as red patent shoes, bacon and Stella.

If you haven't heard of pinterest you need to check it out. Unless you are prone to addiction like I am, then I recommend you stay as far away from it as possible. Because it will suck you in and teach you all sorts of things.

Like how to make a wreath with felt flowers. And the many uses for apple cider vinegar. And many, many recipes that utilize bacon.

Yum. Find this recipe here.

I'll be back to blogger world soon. I promise. And I'll have lots more to share with you.

2 Interesting Thoughts

  1. Hey, I know those people in that picture!! And thanks for sharing your addiction of Pinterest...now I am also addicted. Ugh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't those 2 people awesome? We're going to travel to see them in just over a month! And you're welcome. It may be addicting, but at least it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My Instagram