I am a reupholstering queen.

10:48 PM

Ok, no I'm not. Actually I have learned that I totally suck at reupholstering. And in the midst of finishing this project (after 5 long, procrastinating months) my husband asked me if I will ever do this again.

I gave him a look.

A look that said "You're crazy!"

"I suck at this!"

"Why would I even think about putting myself through this process again?"

This look.



But then, after all was said and done, I stepped back and looked at my chair. My chair that I ripped apart in February and finished last night.

And this is what I saw.




And I thought that maybe some day I would do this all over again. Even if I did get hot glue all over my comfy pants.

The full story on the chair is yet to come. But I at least had to show you that I finished it. Right?

For the before pictures and the beginning of this genius idea I had, click here.

1 Interesting Thoughts

  1. This looks great! I think you can and will most likely do it again. : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My Instagram