Bump Update

9:20 PM

It's been a while since I've posted any pictures of my ginormous self (or as my niece, Mara calls me, a monstrosity) so I figured I'd share the backlog of "weekly" photos. Or really, the "whenever we got to taking them" photos since they are definitely not weekly updates.

Anywho, here you go! And I figured I would just start from the beginning to show you just how much I've grown :)





























From our maternity photo shoot... more pics to follow!





So there, you have it! I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant.

Overall I'm feeling pretty darn good. Or as good as I can be considering I'm nearly 39 weeks pregnant (which means we need another weekly photo tomorrow or shortly thereafter).

I think I may have finally hit the nesting phase of pregnancy when I started my leave last week. There are homemade granola bars in my pantry, I roasted a chicken, my house hasn't been this clean in months and I even scrubbed our glass shower door with a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.

Oh, and the nursery is complete. I know. I said it. The nursery is complete. I'll take some pictures tomorrow to share with you. Unless I go into labor!

1 Interesting Thoughts

  1. Yeah an update! I am SO excited for you, chica :) Best wishes for a fast, pain-free (or as close to it as you can get) delivery. I can't wait to see pics of your little bundle of joy. You guys will be great parents!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My Instagram