28

6:44 PM

28 Weeks and 3 days to be exact.

Man, time flies when you're having fun.

It's been awhile since we've taken a 'weekly' photo, per se. The last documented one was at about midnight 6+ weeks ago. I guess we can blame the remodeling/Erik traveling/us just plain forgetting to take photos for the last six weeks.

Apparently Stella was pretty upset about it, too. she decided she wanted to join us last night.

Big sister in training

Here I am with what has been called a "basketball" or "inflatable" under my dress. Guess I'm starting to look mighty pregnant now that we've hit the 3rd trimester...





And here's the side by side comparing now to 20 weeks ago.



Still feeling good.

Passed the glucose screening test. Drinking the flat sprite was definitely not as bad as I thought it would be.

As of my last Dr. appointment I'm mildly anemic. Remember when I recommended Gummy Vitamins for pregnancy? Well, make sure you're smarter than me and that you read the label so that you know there's no iron in them. I'm now taking some chewable ones that taste sort of like flinstones vitamins with a separate DHA supplement. I can't be 100% sure but I think my energy level has gone up now that I'm getting the proper amount of iron. Either that or its from eating hamburgers 3 out of 4 days in a row last weekend... Hmmmm...

This kid is a mover and a shaker. Strong heartbeat (yay)! And I'm 90% sure that he or she had the hiccups about an hour ago. Either that or there were some little karate chops going on in there.

If there's anything else to update I definitely can't remember as my brain no longer functions like that of a normal human being. Its amazing that I'm able to remember to put on pants before I take the dog for a walk these days.

Oh, and I bet you're dying to see the nursery!

So am I.

Haha.

I'd love to say we're getting there but that's hardly the case. But, the crib is officially in the room. It still counts even if the box hasn't been opened, right?

:)

2 Interesting Thoughts

  1. Red requests that you update your blog. Nursery pictures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What? You think because we're a couple weeks away that the nursery is done? :) I have a few more projects and then I'll post some pics. Promise!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My Instagram