Mother's Day
10:07 PM
I was lucky enough to celebrate my first Mother's Day with my wonderful husband, my mom and my sister-in-law, Amy followed up with a phone call with my mother-in-law later in the day.
Erik surprised me with a beautiful pendant necklace and a card from him and Stella, who reminded me that she will always be my firstborn.
Thank you to my mom, mother-in-law and 2 sister-in-laws for showing me what great moms are made of. I love you all and hope you each had the amazing Mother's Day you deserved!
And now, for the growing belly.
Here I am at 16 weeks on Mother's Day 2012...
And here I am yesterday, at 18 weeks...
And a side by side of my overall progress for your viewing pleasure...
I'm finally at the point where my belly is protruding enough that when I look down, I see it. And all I can say is Holy. Crap. This. Is. Happening.
I even think I have felt this little guy or gal move around a bit. Either that or it's gas. Strong possibility either way.
It's hard to believe that we are almost at the half way point already. And probably even harder to believe that rather than begin any work on the nursery we have decided it will be much more fun to rip apart our entire first floor and have wood floors installed. More on that later. Let's just say it'll be another month or more before we get all crazy in the soon-to-be nursery.
Hope everyone had a good Mother's Day with their kids, moms, in-laws, friends, etc!



0 Interesting Thoughts