It's a....
11:00 PM
Brandstaetter!
Sorry to disappoint anyone that was hoping we'd reveal the gender, but we didn't find out.
We did, however, find out that we have a healthy baby. A healthy, stubborn baby. A healthy stubborn baby that was asleep on his or her belly and apparently not very happy with us for the wake-up call at today's ultrasound.
This is probably one of the funniest ultrasound pictures. Ever.
And yes, this is 100% real.
I told Erik that I believe our baby is a Brandstaetter. He believes that this is the Irish in him or her coming out.
I guess only 20 more weeks and we shall see!
Oh, and here's a profile shot of our little stinker (not flipping us the bird).
So, that's what we were up to today.
That, and demoing our half bath. I'll have pictures of a few fun things that we've been working on around here to share soon. Like the stairs that no longer have carpet and are being rebuilt next week. Or the dining room that also doesn't have carpet anymore and will have wood floors in a few weeks.
Yep, no better time to rip your house apart than when you're 5 months away from having a baby, right?
Are we the only crazy "nesters" out there? Anyone else have any fun stories to share of what they did during their last few months before a little one showed up?


2 Interesting Thoughts
That ultrasound picture is HILARIOUS. My guess is a boy. And boy, will you have your hands full ;) Congrats to you guys, I am SO excited for you!
ReplyDeleteHaha, thanks, Stef! Yeah, we think this is pretty much hilarious, too. We will have our hands full, for sure!! Hope all is well with the new house and that the neighbor's dog has learned it's lesson by now.
Delete