It keeps growing... and growing

9:05 PM

Prepare yourself. Look away if you have to.

I'm about to post growing belly pictures. Don't worry, they are not of an exposed belly.

So, if you're ready, here goes nothing!

And if you're not, well, tough crap. I warned you.








And now, for a side by side to show just how much I've actually grown:


Today I am 15 weeks and 1 day preggo. And we got to hear our little monster's heartbeat on the Doppler. Pretty. Darn. Cool.

I've been feeling really good throughout this pregnancy, thus far. No morning sickness. Clothes (somewhat) still fit so far. And the only cravings I've been having are for sweets, cheese and mexican food. Not really that unlike myself.

Oh, and my sense of smell has turned up a few thousand notches and I pee about 72 times a day.

Luckily, I discovered the wonderfulness of gummy prenatal vitamins. I hate to swallow pills. Especially ginormous pills. And I can't do so without applesauce because I'm a huge baby. So the gummies have been awesome. Who doesn't like to eat candy before bed? And that's just what they taste like.

Oh, and Erik has been wonderful throughout all of this. He's come to every doctor's appointment. Puts up with my laziness when it comes to wanting take out pizza vs. the perfectly good pork chops that are sitting in the fridge waiting to be cooked (which may or may not have happened tonight...). And is overall just wonderful, supportive and amazing. I'm quite lucky and so is this little boy or girl that we get to meet in 5 months.

In case you were wondering, nope, we are not going to find out if it's a boy or girl until this little monster, or Frank as we call him//her, decides to make an appearance. I know. It's hard to believe with what a planner I am. But it just seems more fun this way.

So, that's the update for now. Stay tuned.

PS - Hopefully one of these days I'll get back to actually posting regularly with updates on our house. We'll see. That would take me getting off the couch and actually doing something new to the house!

1 Interesting Thoughts

  1. So fun to see how you change! "fun". I use that word loosely. It can really mess with your self image. You are lioking pretty good though, cute little baby bump! Can't wait to read more about progress, I'm addicted to babies and baby bumps these days....it is being quenched by Paul and Brittany's baby at the moment =\ enjoy the journey! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My Instagram