July in the Orchard
9:27 PM
I got the urge to take my camera outside and capture some pictures of the boys playing. The apples and pears are ripening, the grass is green and the sky was beautiful. It was a little chilly for a July day, as evidenced by the boys' long sleeves. Luckily, they don't seem to mind at all!
![]() |
I love how John will watch Will just to check up and see what he's doing before going back to doing his own thing.
And I don't think it will ever stop cracking me up when Will does something he's not supposed to be doing and I catch him on camera. Don't worry, "Will, we don't stand on slides" came out shortly thereafter.
He decided t come over and give the whole photo shoot thing another try before taking back off for the slide. The swingset was almost completely put together but we were still missing the slide so we opted to just bring the little one out so he can use it until we get the big one attached.
I can't be certain but I'm fairly sure John decided to give grass a taste.
"Peek a boo mommy!" -Will
"My brother is crazy!" - John
"Will, I said no standing on the slide." - Me
Will decided to go check out the mulberry tree.
Then he decided to go check out the apple trees. He thought the little apples were pretty cool. Personally, I think he and his brother are pretty cool :)
I love these little dudes and I'm so glad I get to spend my days exploring with them.






















0 Interesting Thoughts