Our Month in Photos {July}

10:37 PM

You know its July in WI when the kids are wearing long sleeves

Hanging out on the swings while momma feeds John

John really enjoyed his first 4th of July parade


It was really hot out there

Luckily someone shared their freeze pops with us

Playing in the sprinkler is always a lot of fun







I like your hat, John John





The water is just barely hitting his toes - he's a pretty big fan




Mmmmmmm peas

A successful first trip to the dentist for this brave boy

Watching his morning shows

A little walk in the wagon

They helped me pick up the mail

Uh oh, John's climbing up!

Hey there, little man

These 2 love this tunnel

I love how Will just watches John go through

He wanted to climb a tree

And pick an apple

"Here you go, momma"

That smile just melts me 

Checking out what's going on outside - pants are optional

Sometimes you just need to stop what you're doing and take a nap

He made the same face as the snowman with his food. Yes I know its July and we are still using Snowman plates.

John is just checking out Murphy - while Murphy waits to be petted

Butterfly garden at the zoo

Happy baby

Looking at the animals

Believe it or not Will was excited about the train, too

Hi boys!

They really do have the best dad ever

Another day at the zoo - this time with our friends!

Checking out the flamingos

Sitting on the cow

Cute boys!


Checking out the fishies

A cool one must have swim by

John decided it was time for a little snooze after 2 days in a row at the zoo

Checking out some more fish

Playing with toys from his basket

Mmmmmmm avocado

Hey Will, I think that might be a baby toy

Sometimes you gotta be naked when you work at the tool bench

These 2 had a lot of fun at Germanfest!


They had so much fun that they both passed out in the car on the way home

I guess that's what happens when you get to spend the afternoon eating schnitzel and watching airplanes

Hi cuties!

I guess John John was sleepy

"Look momma, I covered Stella with the blanket" {she is such a sweet & patient dog}

Oh no, its naked eating time!

Breakfast is one of my favorite times of the day because I get to see their faces

Apples are coming along nicely

Every. Single. Week.

Well, at least he's not bored thanks to his brother's help

I took these two hooligans for a nice evening walk

I drew a bone and Will gave it to Murphy - he is thrilled

Went to sleep with his hat on

Our little golfer has been enamored with golfing since we got back from Scotland



Check out that form - not bad for a 2 1/2 year old

Erik bought a record player - lets just say it needs some work

Morning bead making with mommy

That smile! That hair! Ugh, I just can't get enough of him :)

Murphy likes to keep an eye on things at night for us to make sure the boys are well taken care of

0 Interesting Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My Instagram