Our Month in Photos {June}

4:19 PM

Falling asleep while eating... Again

They enjoy dining al fresco

Flower pots double as obstacle courses at our house

Yep, he's eating {and smiling} again!

No one told me about the tornado warning

"What's for lunch, mom?"

Zoo day - I brought both my monkeys

This monkey was a big boy who walked most of the day

Will's eating breakfast. John's eating his hands.

How Will holds hands LOL

John's first time sitting in the big boy shopping cart with his brother - he sure looks thrilled

It is always important to wear safety goggles while working at the tool bench. And plaid shorts.

The fresh air from his brother playing outside is exhausting

Erik set up this temporary fencing to keep Stella out of my flower bed

Stella proved him wrong

Momma, I'm gonna eat your toes!

And then I'm gonna knock over my brother's chair!

He is such a little barrel roller

Went strawberry picking with friends and this was our keep

John gives the strawberries his stamp of approval

Will is showing John his fort - aka the space under his bed

Trying on daddy's gloves = Hulk hands for Will

Let me just see what I can do about reaching this truck

What can I say, this boy continues to have great fashion sense. Rainboots with pajamas is so in this season.
The boys helped host our first rummage sale

Napping is what he was "supposed" to be doing

"It wasn't me. I swear."

Celebrating Father's Day is exhausting

Bath time!

This time it was pajamas, rainboots and a John Deere hat

Fun in the tunnel!

They make me laugh way too much

He was helping me bake by watching the oven to see when the cookies would be done

This is what happens when momma needs to vacuum and the baby rolls all over the rug

Will and Bear are going on an exotic travel adventure in their homemade airplane

Just going for a drive

Just a cute baby in a swing

Yep, still cute



I love how happy they are in this one

Swinging with daddy! {who worked very hard to get this swingset built}

He finally found his way to the toy basket

Stella got a haircut - she's so pretty!


0 Interesting Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My Instagram