Our Month in Photos {September}
10:08 PM![]() |
| Went to a Brewers game with this handsome guy |
![]() |
| We got tickets through his work and were in a suite for the game |
![]() |
| Well, except for the part where we sat in the owner's seats for a little while... |
![]() |
| And then Erik may have gotten to steal 2nd base |
![]() |
| You can see him up there on the jumbotron! |
![]() |
| Start 'em young - Raise 'em right - Go Cocks! |
![]() |
| They did not cooperate for a brother's picture |
![]() |
| This kid makes me laugh - no pants & spilling water all over himself |
![]() |
| We had a surprise birthday party for Erik - he turned 34 this year! |
![]() |
| Words cannot describe how much I love this man |
![]() |
| He had to travel for his actual birthday so we celebrated on Gamecocks opening night of football - Will was excited! |
![]() |
| I crack up at how this kid entertains himself |
![]() |
| It's the cone of shame (womp womp womp) |
![]() |
| Yep, John's eating again |
![]() |
| Drinking milk in his diaper with his best friend |
![]() |
| Yogurt face! |
![]() |
| Hi John John! |
![]() |
| "Golfing" in Grandma & Grandpa's yard |
![]() |
| Apple picking {and eating} with momma |
![]() |
| Those are apples, not his teeth |
![]() |
| Our haul so far - and we're just getting started |
![]() |
| Relaxing in the yard with his bike helmet on |
![]() |
| Handsome little golfer |
![]() |
| A lot more apples - a lot more picking to do |
![]() |
| Batch 1 of apple sauce for the season |
![]() |
| Mmmmm bread |
![]() |
| Our tree coming down |
![]() |
| I turned around for 1 second and he went from being a baby to a little boy |
![]() |
| Went to a wedding with this handsome guy! |
![]() |
| Looking out the window at the Dr. office |
![]() |
| Post milk morning relaxing on the couch |
![]() |
| John turned 1! We celebrated as a family of four with birthday donuts :) |
![]() |
| I guess Will thought John needed a pillow |
![]() |
| We found all the flags in the yard |
![]() |
| And then Will made a pretty pile of them - he's quite proud |
![]() |
| Trying on hand me downs from our friends - he really loved the frog hat |
![]() |
| I turned 35 this year! |
![]() |
| I never knew how fun it would be to celebrate my own birthday until I had kids |
![]() |
| I went up to his room for something and found his animals tucked in and ready for their naps |
![]() |
| We celebrated John's birthday with family & friends |
![]() |
| Fun in the "clubhouse" that mom & dad got John for his birthday {nicknamed by Will} |
![]() |
| Action shot! |
![]() |
| Can I just tell you how excited I was to come here?!?! |
![]() |
| It literally changed my life |
![]() |
| And my kitchen organization |
![]() |
| I never knew the organization potential my kitchen held |
![]() |
| Someone got new slippers at Walmart! If you ask him he'll tell you they are "Light Queen" slippers :) |















































0 Interesting Thoughts