John's 1st Birthday Photoshoot

11:13 AM

We did a family photo shoot when Will turned 1 and I love having those photos to look back on. I didn't have anything professional scheduled for John when he turned 1. Luckily a DSLR camera, a beautiful afternoon and our orchard as a backdrop was exactly what we needed. I put him into a white button down and jeans, dumped the toys out of his toy basket and brought out his toy car that we received from a friend of ours (check out his Etsy site as he makes some really awesome items out of wood!). All in all it was a perfect afternoon with my little man and I think the pictures turned out great, especially for a person with no professional photography experience. Thank goodness for Photoshop filters!
































































































I can't get enough of his expressions. And his curls. We love you John John! Happy Birthday to my sweet little one year old!

0 Interesting Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My Instagram