The Nesting Phase (aka Let's Tear the House Apart...)

10:50 PM

So apparently when you look like this...

Almost 22 Weeks

You get the desire to do this to your house...

Stairs... waiting to be rebuilt




Living Room

Dining Room




Foyer/Dinette + Husband's cute butt

Kitchen. Yep, that was the original floor in the house.

What used to be the half bath

The good news is that by now the stairs have been rebuilt and wood floors have been installed. And the half bath? Well let's be realistic. That hasn't been touched.

Next week = floor/stair sanding & staining.

Oh, and did I mention we had the exterior of our house painted?

Yeah, I have a lot of updating to do on this here old blog.

But right now I'm sitting on a couch at my parent's house as our house is not suitable for living conditions. And I'll be heading to bed shortly but wanted to at least let you see what the crazy pregnant lady has been up to. Or, really, what the crazy pregnant lady has had her husband, dad and a lot of contractors up to.

How's the nursery coming along, you ask? About as well as the half bath. Currently it contains 2 torn down beds, 2 mattresses, some stray dressers and a partridge in a pear tree.

So that's what we've been up to. Anyone else tearing apart their house just for the fun of it?

1 Interesting Thoughts

  1. I painted my half bathroom dark purple and still have to paint the dated '60's wood trim white. :D Nothing in comparison to your home updating!

    Becky

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My Instagram