All About The Benjamin

6:56 AM

I used to buy the cheap paint at Home Depot, Lowe's or Menards. In Indiana it took me 4-5 coats of yellow paint to cover my dining room walls and even after it was done I still wasn't completely happy with it.

So, when it came to painting our master bathroom and bedroom I decided it was time for a change. Because I hate painting. Despise it. But I love how it makes a room so different and so I will continue to torture myself.

I ended up putting on my big girl pants, taking a deep breath and purchasing Benjamin Moore Regal Select in Annapolis Gray for our bathroom.




And I loved it so much I painted our master bedroom with it. It even inspired me to buy a new duvet for our bed since the big yellow duvet was proving difficult to decorate around. Which then further inspired us to order blinds from my brother to replace the nasty old white 'wood' blinds that are in all of our bedrooms. And once we have those, I'll be getting curtains to hang as well.

All that because of a little can of paint.

And I have to say that this stuff is ah-mazing. I will never buy cheap paint again. Ever.

It's as thick as a paste and takes 1 coat plus some touch up if you're like me and don't take your time painting.

I also just used it to paint our half bath because I was so sick of the dingy walls in there. And I have other plans for that room to update it a little during its wait to be remodeled. But more on that another day.

Original image can be found here. Oh, and I was not paid to recommend this product. I just love it so much I decided to write about it at 6:30 on a Wednesday morning.

0 Interesting Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My Instagram