The Bathroom

11:05 PM

After many, many, many months I've decided to finally show you pictures of our finished bathroom.

And by finished, I mean painted and sort of clean. But definitely not decorated. And no window treatments are up. And there may be a shower cap in some of the photos. Because I am apparently an 80 year old woman that uses a shower cap.And forgets to put it away before she takes pictures.

Anywho... back to the main event.

The bathroom.

Oh, and if you need a refresher on the befores and durings (including the previous layout) then be sure to click on the links. I'm A) too lazy to repost all of it and B) I don't know where my illustrator layouts disappeared to.



The shower used to be where the left sink currently resides.


See the shower cap?


That linen closet used to be our single-sink vanity.


Great view of the toilet, eh?


The shower formerly known as a closet.


There's the toilet again. And the shower cap in the bottom right corner.


Aren't those mirrors perty?


Ah.... storage! And a shower cap.

And I would be remiss if i didn't show the closet in all its disorganized glory.



Although in need of a major closet organization system, it is fully functional. So I can't complain.

That's it. Bathroom's done.

Now I just need curtains for the master bedroom...

0 Interesting Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My Instagram