Our Month in Photos {September}

8:57 PM

Wow, It's been awhile! Let's get caught up on what's been happening in the Southwest!

We celebrated a certain someone's birthday on the 8th...

Erik with his boys
Opening presents!
We thought the UofA polo would be fitting for our Eller MBA guy ;)
Getting ready to cheer on the Packers!
Singing Happy Birthday and eating some cheesecake
 I found a dead scorpion half the size of my foot. Thank goodness it was dead. Seriously. So gross.


Will completed his first backfloat all by himself in swim lessons! And for a kid who was so afraid of getting his head wet when we first arrived here, let me just say how proud I am of him for this accomplishment!


We, of course, always have to stop for a picture in the steering wheel shopping cart at Fry's :)


I'm pretty sure I sent this picture to my dad so he could make fun of me. I always used to throw out tomato paste after using only 1 Tbsp for my chili recipe. So now I portion it out and freeze it so I have the right amount on hand for the next time (or 6!) that I need it! My friend Jen told me I should start a freezer series on my blog. Here ya go, Jen. #justfreezeit


This little dude turned FOUR! My parents came to town to celebrate and we had a birthday party at the house with so many AZ friends. It was such a wonderful celebration for our little man and we were so grateful. As you can see by the HUGE smile on his face it was a great day for him!

My big 4 year old!
Sitting on his new swim float with his new squirter in hand
Go Pack Go!
Birthday cards full of money make him happy (clearly)
So do Star Wars books!

It was my birthday right after John's and I got to go golfing with my dad on Sunday and for a pedicure with my mom on Monday (my actual birthday). Sadly, Will came down with a fever and both boys ended up with ear infections so we didn't do much other celebrating. Still, it was a great weekend with my parents in town and we had a wonderful time together! 

Playing cards with Grandma!
Another steering wheel shopping cart photo :)
 My parents got us this new rug as a housewarming gift. It is so soft and fluffy. And kid and dog approved! I love how Stella found the sunshine almost immediately. Also, when it got delivered, I was home and Erik was not. I'm sure the security camera footage of me dragging this beast of a rug into the house was fantastic. I still don't know how I managed to get it inside and unrolled all on my own. But, when you're motivated enough I guess anything is possible!

We like to watch The Great British Baking Show together
Sweet boys and a stinky dog enjoying their new rug
Just a boy and his dog, coloring with chalk and soaking up the beautiful weather!
And that's a wrap for September!

0 Interesting Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My Instagram