Our Month in Photos {January}
8:31 PM![]() |
| I take a lot of pictures of him eating - its one of the only times he's not moving these days |
![]() |
| Will was the sickest he's ever been with an ear infection in this picture - but he wasn't too sick to give his new shoes 2 thumbs up :) |
![]() |
| Shaking the spices is where the real flavor comes from |
![]() |
| Where's John? I can't seem to find him... |
![]() |
| Peek a boo! |
![]() |
| Building legos - this kid's got mad skills like his daddy |
![]() |
| Just a typical morning at home |
![]() |
| Building legos again |
![]() |
| I love how Stella loves our kids |
![]() |
| He was cooking me scrambled eggs |
![]() |
| John would like to change the channel |
![]() |
| Will went for haircuts with daddy |
![]() |
| And then they went out to a fancy lunch |
![]() |
| I sewed a box cushion cover for my cousin |
![]() |
| Making a mess {and lots of memories} together |
![]() |
| I will never get tired of seeing this cute little jelly covered face |
![]() |
| Where's Will?! |
![]() |
| Wrestling matches with daddy are their favorite |
![]() |
| A quick, post Costco nap on the 8 minute car ride home |
![]() |
| John dumps out the tools and Will fixes the tool bench |
![]() |
| Stella is certain that I build this fort for her |





















0 Interesting Thoughts