Blog updates, finally!

10:58 AM

In an attempt to finally get this blog going again, mostly as documentation for our family, I am finally going back through photos and posting some of our experiences on this here old blog. If you're still following along after many years of radio silence (thanks to the 2 little monkeys that have taken over most of my time), then thank you for still being here.

I will be posting some room updates and projects that we've completed (or, in reality had hired out) as a way to show the progress we've made on our home as well.

A lot has changed in our lives in the 5 years since I started blogging here and I'm hoping that I can make this a more regular thing. Check back in 2015 to see just some of the updates I've made, mostly about the boys, and stay tuned for what's to come!

Thanks for following along and I hope you enjoy some of the pictures of my cute kiddos from the past year or so!

Edit: You'll have to click through the archives and look back at old posts from 2015, etc. as I'm backdating my posts in an attempt to not have everything listed in 2016

0 Interesting Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My Instagram