The Great Outdoors {May 16}

4:03 PM

It was such a beautiful day that I decided to take my camera and my boys outside and make some memories. The pictures turned out beautiful thanks to my adorable subjects :)

John John in his stroller

Will doing a little bike riding

More John John in the stroller

What a sweet boy

He sure loves his tricycle

So handsome

Just relaxing in the grass watching his big brother



John loving Will while Will hams it up for the camera

My whole world



I'm pretty sure they were both watching daddy drive by on the tractor

I don't know what I love more, that smile or those cheeks


Someone loves his big brother!

Smily






This boy is going to break some hearts when he gets older





Don't worry, little man, soon enough you'll be chasing him around the yard







0 Interesting Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My Instagram