They call her Arabella

11:44 PM

Faucet Photo Found Here

Isn't she pretty? I think I want to buy her and put her in our kitchen. But I'm not going to pay as much as the big orange store is asking for her. I'm thinking ebay or efaucets is the better way to go. Anyone have any good tips on where to buy a good faucet at a reasonable price?

Here is our current, leaking, impossible to turn off because the handle is broken faucet.




And yes, that is a toothbrush. No it has not been used for brushing teeth. It may have been used for cleaning cabinet hardware. But I really don't remember.

As you can see we are limited to mounting it in only one hole. And yes, that sounds very dirty. I am such a 12 year old sometimes.

0 Interesting Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My Instagram