Our Month in Photos {March}

8:47 AM

Crazy John, being crazy!




Will is the best tower builder I've ever met. I love how proud he is of himself!


I got that baby toy out to pass down to a cousin of mine. The boys haven't played with it in forever. Today, they were fighting over it and John was carrying it around to stake his claim on it!


My Stella girl laying in her sunshine, trying to escape the chaos that goes on around her every single day. 


It seemed fitting that our March snow storm would be named winter storm Stella. She couldn't have been happier. She loves the snow!


Her boys love it too! Snow angels in the driveway for Will...


...Exploring in the yard for John!


John was so funny while we were walking around the yard. He didn't want to walk and kept trying to convince me to carry him. Sorry buddy, we are out here for you to burn off some energy and get tired out. I'm tired enough already!


In true winter fashion, both boys ended up with colds after the snow storm. Sick days call for trains being built in the living room. Will built most of this track by himself. My little engineer :)


I sent these 2 pictures to Erik at work with a note:

The difference between how Will plays: all the frogs lined up neatly in a row


...And how John plays: Random items strewn into a basket with an upside down baby thrown next to it


The similarities between these 2 end pretty much in their looks!

More trains on the living room floor!




Cheese face while coloring pictures!


We went to a birthday party for Will's friend Hannah, who turned 5! It was so much fun and both boys had a great time. They had a balloon animal maker and magician and he (and is wife) were excellent! John got a Yoda hat and Will a stormtrooper. Will also got a blue puppy balloon animal. Such a fun afternoon with our friends!




It was Uncle Jon's birthday so I asked the boys to make silly faces that I could text to him. They delivered! 




Adventures in woodworking thanks to scrap wood in our basement. I brought it up to test out size and make sure my jars fit. Next up, paint! I really need a table top planer (hint hint, Mother's Day, honey!!)


Tried out the Pioneer Woman's pizza crust recipe. It was easy and delicious. I sent this picture to Erik on yet another day of him working late to show him what he was missing! :) PS, this is a Polish Sausage pizza made from my family's homemade Polish Sausage. Delicious!


PBS Kids, Milk, his "bay bay go" (blankie) and a magnadoodle. No better way to start the day!


The snow melted and it was gorgeous out so we headed out for some play time. John had to mow the driveway to keep it in check while wearing his new sunhat from Costco.


Will with his "pincher" aka a big stick. And, as always, safety first in that helmet while running round the yard LOL!


Erik and I spent a lazy, rainy Saturday afternoon looking at houses in Tucson while the kids were napping. I planned to make dinner that night but it got late and I had zero motivation. So, off to Buffalo Wild Wings we went thanks to a gift card we got for Christmas from my folks. The boys had fun, were pretty well behaved (thanks to coloring and electronics) and even earned post dinner ice cream! 


John's "cheese" face will never get old! LOL


March Madness was in full force in our house with Erik's Gamecocks making it all the way to the Final Four! We watched in amazement as they got win after win after win. 

We celebrated with a spaghetti dinner. John ate everything on his plate!


Not sure if he was proud of himself for joining the clean plate club or if he was excited about the Gamecocks winning! Either way... he sure is adorable!


Morning time with my baby and his baby. I can't get over how much this kid loves baby dolls. He currently sleeps with 2 of them and can usually be found snuggling with at least one of them while asleep.


Snuggling with momma during morning coffee and cartoons. They really do love each other. Sometimes.


A nice day to play on the swingset! Their new favorite way to go down the slide is backwards on their bellies. They will do this over and over and over again. Too funny!


I finished my scrap wood centerpiece! Painted in Cottage white and added some cheap, fake flowers from Hobby Lobby. Mostly because I have a black thumb when it comes to keeping flowers alive and usually forget to change out the water in my fresh flowers often enough. I love how it turned out.


Will built a computer, complete with buttons (aka the fake pepperoni, peppers and mushrooms from their Melissa & Doug pizza set). 


Here he is explaining to me how it works!


When he gets really serious, his eyebrows go up. It is the cutest thing ever.


It was a rainy day at school so Will "needed" to take his ladybug umbrella. I was sitting in the car line for pick up and saw him come out and open it up. He tried sharing it with all of his friends. It was like an umbrella clown car!


John and his baby, fast asleep.


Will had his first real field trip, a trip to the Betty Brinn Children's Museum!! He and his classmates (and his buddy for the day, Henry) had a great time playing with all of the fun exhibits. There is a grocery store, a mail room, an office (with real telephones!), a packaging center, motorcycles and even a new baseball exhibit! The boys practiced pitching, hitting in the Home Run Derby and even running the bases!

The museum had a presentation for the kids on garbage and recycling, too. They played for an hour, had the presentation and then it was time to load up on the school bus and head back to school.

Most of the the photos I took have his classmates in them so I won't be sharing them publicly. But here is Will getting ready to run the base!


And he's off!


Wow, you sure were fast, buddy. Great job!


0 Interesting Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My Instagram