Happy St Patrick's Day!
4:02 PM
Happy St Patty's Day 2017!!
The boys were both getting over colds so I didn't have a chance to pull out last year's decorations :(
Will requested Green Eggs for breakfast.
I dressed us all up in green shirts. And the boys chose their green hats for today.
Taking photos of the 2 of them together gets tricky sometimes. I'll take what I can get... even if it means one is blurry and the other is smiling or not looking at the camera.
We really do have the cutest little leprechauns.
We celebrated St Patty's Day with a visit for the boys to Grandma & Grandpa's house while mommy visited her cousins and baby Louie. I came back to 2 non-napping boys and we waited for Daddy to come over after work
Uncle Pat, Aunt Amy and Mara came for dinner, too. Grandma & Grandpa made corned beef & cabbage and shepherd's pie. It was delicious!
We had guinness cake for dessert. Also delicious.
Not a bad way to celebrate St Patty's Day with our little leprechauns!











0 Interesting Thoughts