Happy St. Patrick's Day!

3:24 PM



The boys were all clean and dressed in green in preparation for St. Patty's Day dinner at Grandma & Grandpa's house so I took the opportunity to do some pictures of them in front of the leprechauns we made last year. It's fun to see how much they've both grown!

John really liked that magnetic truck and wasn't about to put it down and risk his brother stealing it from him. And Will was just being a cutie pie. Probably because I told him if he sat nice with his brother that he could have a little treat.



Hey there little buddy! Thanks for the cute smirk.







I'm kinda busy building this truck mom...




Hey, don't I know that baby from somewhere?






Oh, were you not done taking pictures of Will yet? 




Will was still really excited about the prospect of a treat.




What kind of treat can I have, mommy?



I told Will that it was time to do one more picture and to put his arm around John. As you can see, the harder Will hugs him, the more he smiles. These 2 crack me up every single day.








After the photo shoot was done, John went down for a quick nap and Will "rested" on the couch (aka watched TV) while I made a shepherd's pie. Then we loaded up everything and headed over to my parent's house to meet Erik and enjoyed some corned beef, shepherd's pie, Irish soda bread and Guinness cake for dessert. The boys ran around like crazy monkeys for most of the evening and all in all we had a great time.

Hope you all had a fun & safe St. Patrick's Day! 

0 Interesting Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My Instagram