Our Month in Photos {April}

7:54 AM

Good morning, sunshine!

Playing with his alphabet on the kitchen floor

I can unzip my own pajamas, mommy

Will & Momma Selfie

Caterpillars are delicious

But not as delicious as my toes!

Kisses

I love this smile

Nothing quite like an early spring walk

A little bike riding on a beautiful day

Momma and her boys

Fort building with Bear

Easter art projects

He is not amused

Cutest little Easter Bunny I've ever seen

Easter Egg Hunt!

Eating strawberries in the kitchen

Another fort - where's Will?

A little morning play time

Cutie pie John in his walker

Mr Fix-It is making sure Stella's food dish is structurally sound

Some afternoon snuggle time with momma

There appears to be a boy behind that box of diapers


Bubbles!!!!
Pre bath smiles

Learning how to roll and trying to get under his crib

Cheers!

Look at the bubble mommy!

A little bike riding on his new tricycle

Our little puddle jumper

Earning his keep

Looks like someone is missing a sock

Breakfast and bed head

My little sous chefs reorganizing the spices

Digging for worms aka gardening with momma

Hanging out in brother's fort

He starts his day reading the newspaper

Out for a little morning stroll in the walker

I might be stuck but I'm still happy!

Wrestlemania

That face :)

Having his own little party in the sunroom

Sitting in his chair like grandpa

Hey, what happened to your pants? I needed to get my toes, momma!

There are no words to describe how much I adore this face

Celery and peanut butter was a success - and by success I mean it got all over his face and hands

Their version of roller derby

John & Lorraine :)

I swear this little guy does nothing but smile

Hey, who's that adorable baby in the mirror?

Tiger-tastic (thanks for the cute outfit Auntie Kelly!)

Chilling on their blankets

Boys being boys - Henry's yard is the best!

Look at me, momma!

Monster hands and sunshine

It really doesn't get much cuter than this

Oh wait, yes it does!

I think a toddler may have been here...

The reality of momma getting ready

He's on the move (scooting wise) and seems to be missing his socks again

Picking "flowers"

Time to lower the crib!

McDonald's date with my boys after flower shopping

John, of course, enjoyed the yogurt

Post bath cuteness

John is so enamored with Will; Will is so enamored with whatever is on the TV lol

0 Interesting Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

My Instagram