If you build it....
11:32 PM
Remember this?
| In all its 1970s glory |
And how me, my cousin and 2 pry bars made it into this...
Well zero progress has been made on what will become our future built-in bookcase, but I was browsing the interwebs for some inspiration and think I found some.
![]() |
| Credit is due here |
If only Stella was small enough to snuggle in a cute little opening like that. But alas, she's not. She's a moose. An 85 pound moose that sleeps. And snores. And farts while she's sleeping. And snoring.
But I digress. We were talking about bookcases. Glorious built-in bookcases.
Like this.
![]() |
| Credit is due here |
And this.
![]() |
| Credit is due here |
Or maybe this.
![]() |
| Credit is due here |
And what I believe is my personal favorite:
![]() |
| Credit is due here |
I don't know what it is about that last one, but it sure tickles my fancy.
What do you think? Anyone else have any inspirational bookcase ideas they can send my way?
Anyone inspired enough to just come build it for me? I will let you snuggle with my Stella. And perhaps I'll bake you some cookies. Once I have an oven. For now I can just offer the raw cookie dough.





0 Interesting Thoughts